We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Graduate Role
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2022 graduate program and a Graduate ILS Engineer for our Melbourne site. Our Melbourne office is the heart of our Airspace Mobility Solutions business which is the exciting world of air traffic management and the incredible OneSKY project! ILS is Integrated Logistics Support and our graduate ILS engineer will provide support and capability to bids, projects and after-market programs (system enhancements, refreshes, upgrades, replacements) to existing Thales customers to support out commission systems. This role will support our OneSKY program specifically and will provide engineering support and assistance to our teams.
Our graduates are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the very best to join our team. Our graduate program is a two-year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. This is an opportunity of a lifetime where you will be given real responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment and you will be constantly developing day by day!
How About You?
- Recent degree qualification in an engineering discipline (flexible on the discipline) with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- Ideally have project experience entailing both software and hardware systems
- An interest in Integrated Logistics Support and a passion to learn
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying universityStrong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative, inquisitive and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
Good to Know
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and most recent academic transcript or statement of results.
If you are based in Melbourne, please come meet us at The Big Meet, Melbourne on Friday 19th March 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Work rights:
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 7:00 am