Who are TAP
The Andersen Partnership, or TAP to our friends, are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the ANZ region. We specialise in placing top level white collar talent into businesses across the region. Placing people into their next dream job is highly rewarding, but as a recruitment consultant, you don't just get a kick from making peoples career dreams come true, you also get paid handsomely for the privilege . As a recruiting specialist you will do this every day. With a recognised brand, you will lead into conversations with support and reputation.
Your New Role
A career at TAP is like no other. Every day is exciting and different, but with a well tenured leadership team, we believe that we can help you embark on an exciting journey and career.
This role will include you managing candidate and client portfolios, while handling the job process from beginning to end including; short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships. Your day to day tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates
- Conducting thorough interviews by reviewing candidates skills, behaviours and attitude
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates while taking a genuine interest in their career
- Develop existing and new relationships with businesses across your area of specialism
- Conduct sales calls and meeting to establish relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Complete background checks of candidates experience
- Manage administration and due diligence of your candidate profile's and client accounts
What you'll need to be a success at TAP
- Highly motivated, results and sales driven
- A mature attitude
- Hungry to earn commission. We don't hide the fact that we hire money motivated people
- Passionate about helping people
- Excited to connect with new people
- Intuitive, resilient and curious, always wanting to know more about people and solving problems
- Confident and ambitious
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
- A great conversationalist with a good phone manner
What You'll Get In Return
We grow and develop our talent from the ground up, and will invest heavily in your development. Joining TAP, you will receive regular training, mentoring with a senior leader and structured one-on-one coaching. You will have access to a renowned database and the best tools and resources available to assist you in becoming a recruiting expert.
One of the biggest draw cards in working for TAP, and the reason we put so much emphasis on hiring self motivated, energised individuals is that we are the First National Agency to move to a 4 day working week.
That's right.....we work Monday-Thursday, but pay our staff full time salaries. That means we pay you to sit on a beach on a Friday, guilt free!!
How? Simple, we're a results driven business and believe that the right people can achieve in 4 days, what most can achieve in 5. If you're one of those people, then this could be the right role for you.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mitchell Hunt on [email protected]
We have multiple vacancies across all of our offices (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Auckland) so no matter where you're based, we'd welcome the application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 12:59 pm