Developing Leaders of Tomorrow
The Arnott’s Graduate Program provides talented university graduates with a leadership pathway into one of Australia’s most iconic FMCG businesses. The program is structured to give graduates the freedom to create their future with ownership over significant projects that will have a real and lasting impact.
We are looking for TRAILBLAZERS who aspire to make an impact and are restless to be the best.
If you have vision, embody an entrepreneurial spirit and have the tenacity for personal and commercial growth, our graduate program is for you.
There’s a wealth of opportunity to perform, grow, thrive, network, and impact our iconic legacy. Are you up for the challenge?
A career in Supply Chain at The Arnott’s Group offers a breadth of experience and offers an opportunity to experience an end-to-end supply chain, which consists of Quality, Engineering, Supply and Demand Planning, Safety, Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy, Logistics, Sustainability and Continuous Improvement.
Learning opportunities for Engineering Graduates includes project management, continuous improvement, reliability/maintenance performance and process review.
The following Engineering position will be available for Graduates in both Shepparton & Sydney in 2023:
Engineering Graduate x 2
As a Graduate in The Arnotts Group Engineering & Safety team, you will be involved in:
- Improving our manufacturing processes through loss & waste analysis, implementing lead methodologies, value stream mapping, and bottleneck analysis
- Responding to technical trouble shooting
- Developing operational and technical standards / instructions
- Championing the development and implementation of production management system
- Validation and verification processes
Degrees: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Reliability Engineering, or related fields
The following Engineering position will be available for Graduates in Adelaide in 2023:
Software Engineering Graduate
As a Graduate in The Arnotts Group Manufacturing team, you will be involved in:
- Developing and building on existing programs related to manufacturing excellence
- Continuous improvement of data and program support (including use of IT)
- Productivity projects
- Reliability/maintenance performance and process review
- Site scheduling/planning and inventory control.
Degrees: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
Ingredients for Success
The Arnott’s Graduate Program aims to develop future leaders who can make an impact.
We are proud at The Arnott’s Group to have leadership competencies that form the basis of “how” we operate. Our graduate assessment centres will focus on these as they are the secret ingredient in achieving business results. The three competencies are:
- Leading From The Front | Being restless to hold yourself to high standards, being energized by accountability, and role modelling agility to address challenges.
- Growing Talent | Adopting a growth mindset, coaching, and developing others, and actively seeking out feedback to build self-awareness.
- Win The Right Way | Respectfully challenges and champions ideas, agile approach to drive speed of decision making, and disrupts to drive progressive change to become the best.
The 2023 Graduate Program will commence in February 2023 and run for 9 months.
Graduates who demonstrate high performance and make a significant impact within the 9 months will be offered permanent positions.
Applications open on 25th July and close on 28th August.
Virtual assessment centres will be conducted between 26 - 29 September and the Program will start in February 2023.
Locations & Business Functions
We have opportunities across Australia and New Zealand in the following locations: North Strathfield and Huntingwood in NSW, Shepparton in VIC, Marleston in SA, Virginia in QLD and Auckland in NZ.
Business Functions we are hiring for include: Supply Chain, Engineering, Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy, Research & Development, Marketing, Sales, Digital & Technology, Finance and People & Culture.
Q&A session with our CEO
Want to know more about The Arnott's Group and our graduate program?
Join our CEO, George Zoghbi as he shares his personal leadership insights and discusses the unique opportunities for entrepreneurial Graduates at The Arnott’s Group.
To register, please visit our Graduate Program page on arnottsgroupcareers.com
The Arnott’s Group portfolio of brands such as Tim Tams, Campbell Soup, Shapes, V8 and Scotch Finger continues the 155-year legacy of the Arnott family, providing quality, great-tasting food. Our ambition is to be a regional powerhouse of consumer food brands and our purpose is simple: to create delicious moments.
We foster equality, diversity and sustainability, high performance with integrity, balancing decisions from our head and heart and delighting our customers every time.
Applications close 28 August 2022
The Arnott’s Group unites a collection of leading consumer brands connected by our purpose, to create delicious moments. We recognise that creating delicious moments for a diverse range of consumers is only possible if our workforce reflects the consumers we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer – because it’s right for our consumers, our business and our people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Sydney, Adelaide, Shepparton
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm