Developing Leaders of Tomorrow
The Arnott’s Graduate Program provides talented university graduates with a leadership pathway into one of Australia’s most iconic FMCG businesses. The program is structured to give graduates the freedom to create their future with ownership over significant projects that will have a real and lasting impact.
We are looking for TRAILBLAZERS who aspire to make an impact and are restless to be the best.
If you have vision, embody an entrepreneurial spirit and have the tenacity for personal and commercial growth, our graduate program is for you.
There’s a wealth of opportunity to perform, grow, thrive, network, and impact our iconic legacy. Are you up for the challenge?
A career in Supply Chain at The Arnott’s Group provides an opportunity to experience an end-to-end supply chain, which consists of Quality, Engineering, Supply and Demand Planning, Safety, Logistics, Procurement, Sustainability and Continuous Improvement.
Learning opportunities for Supply Chain graduates includes project management, supply chain management, inventory management, 3PL Management, scheduling and planning, supporting new product development, cross functional engagement, negotiation and exposure to business systems like SAP.
The following Supply Chain positions will be available for Graduates in Sydney in 2023:
As a Graduate in The Arnott’s Group Procurement team, you will be involved in either of the two roles, dependent on your background:
- Category Management – Fulfill the role of a junior buyer in the team. This includes supplier performance, pricing, contracts, competitive tenders, delivering enabler/cost-out initiatives, building a more sustainable supply base, learn business systems (SAP), and support senior buyers in the delivery of better business outcome. You can expect to deal with up to $10M worth of ingredients in this role!
- Supplier Portal Activation – The Arnott’s Group has planned a $0.5M IT build to go live in Feb 2023. This is a great opportunity for a graduate to assist with supplier on-boarding into this new system and enhance the efficiency of our procurements systems and business performance. Associated activities include maintaining contacts, updating pricings, providing certifications and scorecards, and presenting centralised information to our 1600 suppliers.
Degrees: Supply Chain & Logistics, Business, Commerce, Engineering International Business, Economics, Agriculture, IT, or related fields
Supply Planning Graduate
As a Graduate in The Arnott’s Group Supply Planning team, you will be involved in:
- Project management - Safety stock analysis by category, pack group or SKU resulting in a template that can be implemented – which can work to improve service by both increasing / reducing safety stock at differing times of the year.
- Logistics and deployment responsibilities.
- NPD set up and project meetings.
- Streamlining weekly reporting.
Degrees: Supply Chain & Logistics, Business, Commerce, Engineering International Business, Agriculture, Economics, IT, or related fields
As a Graduate in The Arnott’s Group Logistics team, you will be involved in:
- Delivering change management at our new state of the art automated warehouse which starts operations in FY23. This is multi-faceted across “Pulse Points” displaying real time system performance, historical KPI data, linking into key CCTV vision.
- Bringing online visual operational standards across both GMP and Safety.
- Reviewing currently out-sourced activity to our 3PL and looking to in-source therefore delivering savings to plan.
- Implementing “macros” into some of the key reporting activities undertaken by the team.
- Note: Travel between Huntingwood and head office (North Strathfield) required.
Degrees: Supply Chain & Logistics, Business, Commerce, Engineering International Business, Economics, IT, or related fields
Ingredients for Success
The Arnott’s Graduate Program aims to develop future leaders who can make an impact.
We are proud at The Arnott’s Group to have leadership competencies that form the basis of “how” we operate. Our graduate assessment centres will focus on these as they are the secret ingredient in achieving business results. The three competencies are:
- Leading From The Front | Being restless to hold yourself to high standards, being energized by accountability, and role modelling agility to address challenges.
- Growing Talent | Adopting a growth mindset, coaching, and developing others, and actively seeking out feedback to build self-awareness.
- Win The Right Way | Respectfully challenges and champions ideas, agile approach to drive speed of decision making, and disrupts to drive progressive change to become the best.
The 2023 Graduate Program will commence in February 2023 and run for 9 months.
Graduates who demonstrate high performance and make a significant impact within the 9 months will be offered permanent positions.
Applications open on 25th July and close on 28th August.
Virtual assessment centres will be conducted between 26 - 29 September and the Program will start in February 2023.
Locations & Business Functions
We have opportunities across Australia and New Zealand in the following locations: North Strathfield and Huntingwood in NSW, Shepparton in VIC, Marleston in SA, Virginia in QLD and Auckland in NZ.
Business Functions we are hiring for include: Supply Chain, Engineering, Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy, Research & Development, Marketing, Sales, Digital & Technology, Finance and People & Culture.
Q&A session with our CEO
Want to know more about The Arnott's Group and our graduate program?
Join our CEO, George Zoghbi as he shares his personal leadership insights and discusses the unique opportunities for entrepreneurial Graduates at The Arnott’s Group.
To register, please visit our Graduate Program page on arnottsgroupcareers.com
The Arnott’s Group portfolio of brands such as Tim Tams, Campbell Soup, Shapes, V8 and Scotch Finger continues the 155-year legacy of the Arnott family, providing quality, great-tasting food. Our ambition is to be a regional powerhouse of consumer food brands and our purpose is simple: to create delicious moments.
We foster equality, diversity and sustainability, high performance with integrity, balancing decisions from our head and heart and delighting our customers every time.
Applications close 28 August 2022
The Arnott’s Group unites a collection of leading consumer brands connected by our purpose, to create delicious moments. We recognise that creating delicious moments for a diverse range of consumers is only possible if our workforce reflects the consumers we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer – because it’s right for our consumers, our business and our people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm