Sensational Business – Unique Market Presence
The BASIC Group is a privately owned consulting business specialising in providing Engineering consulting, in areas of:
- Product and materials
- Fire and Forensic engineering and related project management of Essential Safety Measures.
Providing services to:
- Residential and Commercial property markets,
- Owners Corporations and OC management companies
- Government (Local, State & Federal)
- Development testing
- Legal sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director as part our Projects and Engineering team, the role of Fire Safety Engineer (Junior) will be an integral part of the business and will provide input to the analysis of information, production of design, tenders and proposals.
This role will involve, client-side consulting (performance solutions), presentations, client management, mentoring documentation, business development, project leadership and coordination with clients both internally and externally.
There will be clear guidance provided to role as well as autonomy for you to lead projects and make the role your own. The BASIC Group provides a strong internal support network that will allow you to grow and develop your skills and experience.
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s or degree in Civil, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree in Fire Safety Engineering.
- 2 years industry experience is highly regarded
- Have an interest in working in a consulting firm & work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work at different locations when required
- Ambition and energy to help in the growth of the business
What we offer:
- A great team environment
- Competitive wage reflective of experience.
- Ongoing training on business and engineering
- A flexible working environment.
To learn more about this unique and exciting role contact [email protected] with the email title “Jellybean”.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm