In the hospitality & tourism sector we are partners with a range of first-class corporate partners, including FIFA and the Olympics and the world famous Berkeley Hotel in London.
An internship in this sector will give you vital, transferable skills that you can apply to any job in the future. Our internships cover event planning, event management, marketing, and customer service, depending on your set of interests. If you have ever thought of working for a top hotel/ resort, luxury tourism company, or at a major international event, one of our internships will be the perfect match for you.
Be it hospitality & tourism opportunities in London, Madrid, Hong Kong or Latin America, we have a first-class internship roles available that will your develop you skills & experience in this highly rewarding, people oriented business sector.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Dominik Karl from Switzerland talks about his internship with FIFA at the U-20 Soccer World Cup: