We offer a number of high profile roles with many opportunities in the science industry ranging from biomedical to chemical engineering.
We place science interns in first-class biomedical internships, particularly in Madrid, Spain, which is increasingly growing as a bio-med hub in Europe. Our international internships will give you real-world experience, vital in order to establish yourself on the career ladder. Our high profile roles will give you important skills and knowledge, enabling you to become a valued asset in today’s job market. Through shadowing top professionals you will learn an immeasurable amount and be able to identify which area of expertise in this industry you would like to pursue.
For science students & graduates whose interest extends into chemicals & chemical engineering, we are partners with one of the largest oil & power groups in Latin America - Cryogas/Indura Group - where we regularly place engineering students (of all disciplines, mechanical, chemical etc) from all over the world. Chemical engineering internships tend to be specialized and highly competitive so we focus on providing our partner companies with driven, ambitious and passionate students. You will learn from leading industry professionals in our hands-on internship roles while putting your knowledge gained in the classroom into a practice.
Fortunately, due to the high level of educated professionals at our partner firms in Madrid & Latin America, there is no Spanish language requirement! Although any spanish skills you may have can only help you!
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: University of Queensland student talks about his chemical engineering internship at the Madrid Science Park: