Are you a New Graduate looking to enter the workforce?
Are you looking for a company that will nurture your professional development?
Would you like to be part of a fun, vibrant and welcoming team?
Then come and join our Allied Health team at The Junction Works!
Benefits of working for TJW:
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience (negotiable)
- Flexible working hours including choice of working location within Liverpool, Fairfield, or Campbelltown LGAs
- Being a part of an experienced and supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Salary packaging* up to $15,000 per year
- Additional allowances available up to $9,000 for Professional Development and Travel
Your day-to-day role will include...
- Working with a broad range of people with intellectual and physical disabilities ages 7 to 65 within our day programs and therapy centres, or at their school and home
- Assessing the person’s needs and designing interactive interventions
- Assisting the client in achieving their NDIS goals around skill development, sensory regulation, home modifications, assistive technology, and more.
What do we need from you?
- Recognised degree in Occupational Therapy with AHPRA registration
- Ability to provide sound advice when handling complex and sensitive issues
- Desire or interest to work in the wonderful world of disability
- Valid driver’s licence, own transport and willingness to travel as required
Where do you begin?
Click below to APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call 02 8777 0500 and ask for Ankita.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm