As one of Australia’s fastest growing recruitment firms, our team continues to expand! We’re currently seeking recent graduates who are looking to kick-start their career in a professional services firm in a true impact role. Joining as a junior Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be helping solve complex talent pain points through the delivery of innovative recruitment services.
We have permanent full-time opportunities across our business in several teams.
About the Opportunity
Working in the Human Services sector (Mental Health, Aged Care, Disability Services, Child Youth & Family and broader Government), you will be helping to provide workforce support and appoint critical care roles in organisations supporting some of our most vulnerable community members.
Operating in a team environment, you will be assigned to and partner with an experienced Consultant to deliver on retained recruitment mandates. You’ll develop the ability to identify, engage and assess potential candidates, supporting them through the recruitment process. We’ll help you develop your stakeholder engagement skills to speak with confidence as you regularly engage with senior leaders (think Regional Manager, Heads of HR, Chief Financial Officers and CEOs). Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include;
- Identifying, engaging, and screening potential candidates
- Regularly speaking with candidates and stakeholders to share market insights and data
- Supporting candidates through the recruitment process, including managing probity requirements
- Providing an integral service, including managing sensitive and confidential information
- Providing general HR administration coordination and support
- Being a role model for the business, a champion of company values and fostering collaboration.
We’re always looking at how we can think differently and innovate – such as leveraging the latest in AI technology to help us more easily identify top candidates (regardless of how amazing their CV may look).
What’s On Offer
A rewarding and challenging role in a fast-paced environment where you will be continually supported to grow and develop your professional skills. Some of the benefits of joining Orchard include;
- Continuous on-the-job training and supported Learning & Development in a high-performance team
- Fast-tracked career progression (we have six monthly promotion cycles)
- Tools of the trade + bonus aligned to performance and meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Access to senior stakeholders to develop your business acumen
- A culture of collaboration and support, including access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular team activities (to continuously build collaboration, and, because work should be fun)
- A for-purpose role where our focus is on meeting our client’s end user expectations – those that are directly receive care and support.
With a desire to work with an open mind and take on new challenges, you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and continually learning. In addition, you will be;
- A self-starter who is reliable, honest, and takes pride in your work
- Comfortable working in both a team environment and individually, with a high degree of resilience
- A great communicator, with an excellent phone manner and proven ability to write reports at a high level
- Driven to provide excellent customer service.
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Business with related HR components are highly desirable – but not essential.
Originally established in 2016, The Orchard Talent Group is here to change the face of recruitment within the Human Services sector. Our aim is to deliver a personalised values-driven service that compliments and enhances the work our clients undertake in their communities. Assisting those most in need is central to our DNA.
We’re Passionate, Accountable, Collaborative, Empathetic
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your current CV via the appropriate link. If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Emma Chapman-Davies on 0409 077 407 or via [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm