We are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable Marketing Intern who wants to jumpstart their career and learn from an amazing PR and marketing professional in a micro business that specialises in helping solopreneurs, entrepreneurs and small business level up and scale for success.
The Right Remark is all about working with people and brands who do good in the world. Our clients are typically in health based business, non profit, coaching, natural therapies, fitness and beauty industries - but we will consider working with any business as long as their values align to ours.
The business is entering a period of growth with an exciting new self publishing arm under development (helping clients write and release memoir and non fiction books) so we are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable Marketing Intern who wants to jumpstart their career and learn while having a whole lot of fun!
If you’re interested in working in marketing and creative storytelling that has impact you have come to the right place!
As part of the role you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of stakeholders including web developers, graphic designers, photographers, printers and clients. You will have the chance to bring new ideas to the table, pitch to clients, innovate and be paid to write!
You will have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of digital marketing activities from brainstorming campaign ideas to developing marketing materials, marketing strategies, sitting in on brand workshops, attending industry events and so much more.
Under the supervision of the Founder/CEO & Principal marketing consultant you will assist with researching client data, social media outreach, customer liaison, copywriting, website management, blog writing, copywriting landing pages, course design and perform some administrative work. Candidates must be at least in their first year of university or a recent graduate and be available for flexible hours.
No two days are the same, but here’s what the gig involves:
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Assist in the creation of landing pages, mock-ups, email campaigns, blog content and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material, analyse target markets and digital content
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and liaison with key suppliers for key projects
- Provide administrative support when required (eg. transcribing podcast content, responding to general customer enquires, preparing schedules and projects / tasks in Asana)
- Currently completing or recently graduated with Bachelor of Communications, Journalism, Art
- Strong problem solving work ethic - you do what you say you will do and love the challenge of working things out
- You are reliable and trustworthy
- You are a whizz on Microsoft and G Suite
- You may have had some exposure to Canva, Adobe Creative and other simple graphic design or video production softwares
- You are up to speed with social media for business and know what the latest trends are on IG, Tik Tok and Facebook
- You have great attention to detail and exceptional written And verbal communications skills (this is a must!)
- Flexible and available to work remotely with some on site work from our Albert Park home office.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Albert parkLocations:
Melbourne, Port Melbourne
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2020, 12:59 pm