We offer flagship leadership development programs and entry-level direct hire positions across the organisation. In our leadership development program, you’ll be able to accelerate your career with robust, on-the-job learning opportunities, mentorship and structured learning. If you’re ready to hit the ground running in a particular function, our leadership development program is a great way to kick-start your career.
About the opportunity
The Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ Graduate Leadership Program provides a unique opportunity for high potential science, engineering and/or business and commerce degree graduates to develop the skills necessary for successful careers at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
You will be given the tools, skills and support to accelerate your professional development and kick-start your career within a global leader in its sector. There will be opportunities for you to find a permanent, on-going role after the program.
What’s in it for you?
The Program affords participants an outstanding opportunity to produce results, quickly gain credibility and develop a strong company network over two years.
Upon completion, you will be ready to take up a variety of roles and be supported in identifying those roles within our company that align best with your long-term career aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), graduating in 2019/2020. (Science / Business & Commerce / Engineering)
- Previous work experience including internships
- Desire for a career in a leadership role within a global organisation
- Energized through change agent behaviours
- Ability to interact with employees and leaders at all levels of the organisation
- Strong attention to detail and drive for results
- Ability to effectively adapt to new assignments, managers, businesses, and locations
- Business understanding of metrics, budgets, and strategy aligned with business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong professional presence
- Rights to work in Australia on a permanent and on-going basis