Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Thoughtworks Australia is looking for an exceptional New Hire Experience Coordinator to join our awesome People team in either Sydney or Melbourne. Working alongside our People Partners and Capability Development Lead, you’ll gain exposure to various aspects of the new hire experience, people operations and learning & development. This is a great opportunity to build foundations in the people space and be a part of a progressive work culture.
We're a big believer in diversity. We build software for a wide variety of people so we think that a wide variety of people should build our software. We abhor and reject discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity in all its forms. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both Thoughtworks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve. As long as you have an open mind, a disruptive thinker, we'd like to hear from you.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Coordinating the onboarding experience for new hires and ensuring a sense of belonging from day 1
- Supporting ongoing capability development and regular training activities
- Manage people enquiries and provide first line support to our employees
- Being part of a global people operations community, constantly innovating and improving processes, and being flexible in adapting changes in your region (Australia).
- Collecting insights and data; using this to improve the experience
- Learning something new every day
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re willing to give things a go. You enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the proverbial "extra mile" to get things done
- Well organised and flexible at the same time. You know how to prioritise tasks whilst working in a dynamic work environment.
- Great communication skills both in written and verbal forms
- You love connecting with people - our people you will have contact with day to day are diverse, excellent humans
- Curious. You enjoy working with a variety of tools every day to make your life easier.
Note: This position is NOT part of our Thoughtworks University Graduate Program
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm