Interested in understanding more about Data, Machine Learning or Event driven architectures?
Join ThoughtWorks’ third annual technology event, XConf - this year live and online. Thursday 10th September, 9:30am - 3:30pm AEST. Register for the free event now!
This year’s theme is continuous insight from data: business success with data mesh, event streams and machine learning and we will share our views on building more decentralised, event-driven data architectures and operationalising machine learning solutions whilst considering the impact on users and society.
XConf Online showcases insights from our local technologists, as well as keynotes from:
Our Chief Scientist - Martin Fowler, discussing The Evolving Role of Data in Software
Our Director of Emerging Technologies in North America - Zhamak Dehghani, on the topic of Data Mesh.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a free and open exchange of ideas to discuss how organisations have adapted to the changing landscape of data and machine learning.
ThoughtWorkers will also share their real-world experiences on:
- Adapting our approaches to software design and delivery to accommodate the changing nature of data
- Building and designing practical event-driven systems
- Bringing user experience to the world of machine learning
- Using self supervised learning techniques to boost classifier performance from unlabelled data
- Considering the entire lifecycle of data and models in the software delivery process
We look forward to seeing you at our first virtual XConf event.
With six exciting talks lined up, you're welcome to stay for the entire day or drop in for the sessions which interest you the most.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm