We are Thoughtworks… A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionise software design, creation & delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Wherever we are in the world, ThoughtWorkers share the same cultural characteristics and imperatives. We come to work as ourselves. We enjoy each other’s company. We value honesty and transparency. Appearances and backgrounds aren’t important to us; ideas and doing the right thing are.
We abhor and reject discrimination and inequality and promote diversity in all its forms. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
- Do the right thing
- Attitude, aptitude and integrity
- Service to others and society over self
- Solidarity over charity
- Serve holistic goals over achieving targets
- Personal and organisational transparency
- Curiosity, creativity and passion
- Fail fast and publish our mistakes
- Intolerant of intolerance
- No jerks
- High values alignment, loosely coupled
We are seeking graduates with a real PASSION for learning that are CURIOUS and often CHALLENGE the status quo. Attitude, aptitude and integrity are central to all successful applicants.