This role is open to recent University graduates and applicants with less than 5 years of prior experience in a quantitative trading role. Vacancies are open for September 2022 and February 2023 commencement in Austinmer, NSW, Australia. International applications are accepted year-round.
About the role:
At Tibra our successful candidates develop real world trading systems and apply quantitative financial methods to the most competitive Financial markets in the world.
Our training program offers a unique opportunity to experience first-hand the development of cutting-edge proprietary trading systems. You will be mentored by Tibra's best Quants and Developers, and your training will balance fundamental development, financial market theory and on-the-job training and mentoring. You will contribute to the evolution of the Tibra's trading strategies, while building the software development skills and market insights needed for your success as a Quant Trader Developer.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive employee benefits. At Tibra, you will also have the opportunity for extensive training and learning via our in-house Tibra University program in addition to on-the-job training and mentoring.
This role is based in Austinmer, NSW, Australia.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Essential: Computer Science Fundamentals - data structures, algorithms and operating systems
- C++ and/or Python
- Data analysis
To apply for this role please submit your profile and include:
- Resume (include past/expected University graduation dates)
- University academic transcript
- Residency status (can be noted on resume)
Please ensure your application is complete and accurate by double checking your email address, as this will be our primary form of contact with you. As part of this application I understand that I will have 2 weeks to complete a series of aptitude and computer programming tests. I understand that these results may be used to assess future applications as well.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- accepts international
$115,000 inc. super + sign on bonus
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm