This is an entry level role open to recent University graduates - Vacancies open for September 2020 or February 2021 commencement in Austinmer, NSW.
About the role:
At Tibra our graduates get exposure to the development of real world trading systems and the associated quantitative finance methods in one of the most challenging environments: proprietary trading in Financial markets.
You will be analysing large data sets, finding patterns and exploring market dynamics. You role will include researching, implementing and analysing signals and algorithmic strategies and will contribute to the implementation and evolution of the firm's trading strategies.
We offer a competitive graduate salary and attractive employee benefits. At Tibra, you will also have the opportunity to undertake extensive training and learning via our in-house Tibra University programs in addition to on-the-job training and mentoring.
This role is based in Austinmer, NSW.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject
- Development experience – preferably C++
- Experience in data analysis a bonus but not essential
To apply for this role please submit your profile via the link; you must include:
- Resume (include past/expected University graduation dates)
- University academic transcript including current WAM/GPA (can be noted on resume)
- Residency status (can be noted on resume)
Note: Applications Close midnight 30 June 2020.
*ONLY applicants who have submitted complete applications will be contacted
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 1:59 pm