We are looking for a recent Law/Business Graduate (with some exposure to Science or Chemical Engineering) with strong research and business writing ability. You may be seeking your first role or you may possibly have 1-2 years’ experience to support the commercial platform of our technology.
This role will require you to research, analyse and apply knowledge; and to use your well-developed writing skills in a new manufacturing environment. Familiarization with international trade laws and IP protection would be really helpful and exposure to Science subjects a huge benefit.
This role is an interesting opportunity, and is suited to people who are critical thinkers, who derive satisfaction from the quality of their output, and who enjoy in depth research & analysis, and writing. As part of the small but growing Titomic team, you will be comfortable with a bit of chaos as well as opportunity to be a foundation team member as we expand internationally.
Responsibilities to include:
- Reviewing research from numerous sources, digest applicable information, collate, analyse and prepare business reports for internal use,
- Prepare strategic business reports for international and local use
- Identify legal and commercial issues and risks we need to be aware of
- Draft documentation & develop templates
- Review and analyse external Benchmark information
- Compile and manage a reference data base
- IP monitoring
- Be prepared to go where the role evolves to with Company growth
You will need a Law?business or Science degree and excellent capability with the Microsoft package.
All applicants must have unlimited rights to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
Please apply via the email below including short cover letter, resume, a transcript of results.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Law, Research and Development, Science
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Building 3, 270 Ferntree Gully RoadLocations:
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm