TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. An ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
Opportunities now exist for Graduate Physiotherapists to join our 12-month graduate program across Melbourne and the Geelong region. Both Part-time and Full-time roles are available.
You will be a dedicated yet easy-going team player with a passion for improving the quality of life of those in your care. As part of a 12-month graduate contract, you will be guided and supported by our outstanding team of experienced Allied health professionals. Your duties will include:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date clinical assessments of a wide variety of patients
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Pain Management
- Correspondence with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners, and equipment suppliers
- Falls review and falls prevention management
- Private Practice in our onsite medical hub
Fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasiums and hydrotherapy pool are also available onsite to assist you in treating and creating programs for your patients.
- A genuine passion for caring for a diverse client base, including elderly residents
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A Physiotherapy qualification with current full registration with AHPRA
- Valid Right to Work in Australia
- Ability to obtain a current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
- A valid, current drivers licence and own vehicle
TLC offers you:-
- Sign-on $5000 scholarship
- Diverse caseload to help you learn and add to your skillset
- Tailored 1:1 support program from a designated Physio team leader (weekly)
- Extensive training from a large supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership, and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Medical and Biomedical Science, Physio...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm