Toowoomba Regional Council
- Toowoomba Regional Council is looking for an Undergraduate/Graduate Engineering works to assist with projects and activities associated with the provision of Engineering Services in Local Government.
- As part of Council's Generator Program you will be given the opportunity to rotate through different Council Branches to gain exposure to a number of multifaceted and diverse projects and have access to enhanced training and development opportunities.
- This position will rotate through Council's Branches to assist with project exposure, enhancing training and development needs.
- The Salary Range for this position is $61,123.43 - $78,747.08 gross per annum plus 17.5% annual leave loading and up to 12.4% superannuation.
- Please note that this is a temporary four year position.
- As this position is in Council's Generator Program, applicants must have graduated in either 2018 or 2019, or be eligible to graduate in 2019.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Environmental, Engineering
Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa
- Toowoomba, QueenslandLocations:
- Closing Date:26th May 2019, 1:45 pm