Oh what a feeling!
At Toyota we celebrate individual differences. You don't need to meet 100% of the criteria to apply. We'd still love to hear from you.
We're working towards a future where we look out for each other and our planet. Where we enrich lives with the safest and most responsible ways of moving. This is the kind of tomorrow we're imagining here at Toyota.
Our people are on a mission to create a future mobility society, where movement is possible and accessible for everyone.
For example, Toyota is developing a range of sustainable mobility services and transportation solutions to better help you and our planet: from battery electric vehicles to remote-controlled robotics (you may have seen these at the Tokyo Olympics!).
We've also just launched KINTO, a car sharing and car rental service to support both our Environmental and Mobility goals.
We are heavily invested in sustainability; Toyota's ambition is to achieve zero emissions by 2050.
Toyota is a place where difference is celebrated. We strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential.
We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship programs, and our annual Women's Conference.
Our two longest serving employees have been with us for over 42 years. We're also proud to have more than 100 employees over 25 years' service. Together, we are Toyota.
2022 Graduate Program
We are looking for Graduates who are enthusiastic about becoming future Toyota leaders; it's your passion, ideas and willingness to grow that helps us shape the future. We want to discover and nurture your passions and support you to develop new skills and experiences.
To be successful, you will be someone who values openness, respect and inclusivity; someone who ultimately strives for continuous improvement. In return, you will receive extensive on and off the job training and will commence in a real job from the very beginning. We believe in a career that's fluid and adaptable; our program aims to develop you to be a multi-skilled and flexible professional, with the ability to work in areas outside of your studied discipline.
Our Graduate program includes a tailored Graduate development program, inclusive of a number of Toyota-wide experiences, projects and mentoring opportunities.
We are looking for Graduates with qualifications in the following areas:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
To be considered, you must be a recent university graduate, or due to complete your studies in 2021, and have the right to legally work in Australia on a full-time basis.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- A high level of resilience and optimism.
- Adaptability to work effectively in new situations and environments.
- The foundation of a problem-solving mindset - sound analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all organizational levels.
- Previous professional work experience.
To make an impact on the future of mobility, please submit the following via our online job portal:
- A cover letter telling us about you, and why you should be a next generation Toyota Graduate;
- Your resume;
- Proof of your right to work in Australia (Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency).
Note: Please upload your cover letter, resume and proof of right to work documents all together in one single attachment. Only applications which include all of the above criteria will be accepted.
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
We pride ourselves on a work culture that supports and rewards people. From development programs to recognition programs, we make sure everyone at Toyota Australia lives their best possible life. After all, our people are our greatest assets.
Toyota is well-recognised for offering:
- Flexible hours and workspaces & a school holiday program
- Career Development plans & Promotions and Rotations Program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave & 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Wellness facilities & Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- 12.5% superannuation & a yearly contribution to your private health insurance
- Paid volunteer days to support your community
- Partially or Fully Subsided Motor vehicle
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements. Please contact us and let us know your preferred type of communication and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
Toyota Australia is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
Come with us and help create the future.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm