Established in 1987, TradeTools is a proud family owned Queensland company providing tools and equipment to local tradies and businesses.
What do we offer?
At TradeTools, we know that it is our people that set us apart, so we look after them with an industry leading base salary plus a generous Team Based Commission - both paid weekly! (No - you don't sell anything! Yes - you still get commission!)
If you have the energy and the passion, we can offer real career progression and job security.
About the Role
While traditionally an office based role in the HR Team, this position will include ad hoc travel to all sites so you can further your skills by providing support with recruitment, learning & development.
Reporting to the HR Manager and Learning & Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Back up and support for the HR team
- General admin, records keeping and filing work
- Appointment scheduling
- Gathering all the information and performing admin tasks associated with our payroll
- Undertaking timely and accurate weekly payroll functions
- Process all relevant changes to Team Members remuneration, position & status
- Responsible for the initial screening, phone interviews, occasional face to face interviews, as well as reference checks for new people
- Process onboarding of new starters in both a Payroll and HR capacity
- Provide planning support for Training initiatives and HR related updates
- Assist with in store Training and Recruitment
Key to your success will be:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines for time sensitive tasks and prioritise workload
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Critical attention to detail
- Awareness of confidentiality of Payroll and HR information
- Must enjoy being part of a small team but be able to work autonomously
- Customer service skills are highly important – you are expected to go above and beyond to support your team members
- You must be able to work well under pressure within compressed timelines
- A good sense of humour is a must!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity to grow and progress, and you think you have what it takes to join the TradeTools team please contact us today!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Gold Coast
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm