ABOUT TRANSACTION TECHNOLOGIES
The TTL - "Transaction Technologies Limited" is an innovative financial services consulting company based in Hongkong. We specialize in the development of customized applications on securities, futures and options trading and settlement services, and Internet and Mobile since 2003. In order to deliver optimal financial solutions to our clients, we care about the client's needs, implement best industrial practice with the best of the best company culture.
TTL team is comprised of highly motivated and experienced specialists who are versed in the banking and finance sectors. In addition, our technical consultants and software engineers have in-depth knowledge in a vast range of operating systems, programming languages and security tools. To strive towards providing the best service and solutions to our clients, currently we are expanding both our development and infrastructure teams.
- Strong sense of user experience with ability to manage clients' expectation in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Listen attentively to clients' needs and concerns, and clarify their requirements for the development/technical team to analyze for a solution delivery.
- Participate proactively to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other TTL products' features used by the clients.
- DSE, diploma or above.
- Preferably 1 year or above customer services experience, in IT and Securities industry a plus.
- Basic knowledge on computer system and internet service is a big advantage.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation and pleasant with good telephone manner, mature and independent.
- Quick learner and passionate in learning in an dynamic environment.
- Able to prioritize reported issue/queries, to collaborate with technical teams for resolution, and to manage the client’s expectation in terms of timeline and requirements.
- Able to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, English, and Cantonese, both written and verbally.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts to: [email protected]. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information on TTL and our products/services, please visit www.tx-tech.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 3:59 pm