Working in our Maintenance Services team you will assist in providing civil and facility maintenance services and project management expertise. Specifically we are looking for an eager graduate to develop and own our compliance and assurance strategy. You will work towards becoming an expert in the Asset Management quality standard ISO 55001. Your key deliverable will see you ensure we implement best practice and successfully gain accreditation. To do this you can expect to interrupt technical information and document best practice processes, liaising with all levels of stakeholders to understand current processes. This exciting role will also see you be across business reporting, involvement in the tendering process and managing projects to ensure your key deliverables are met!
What you bring
- Technical document writing skills are a must to succeed in this role, your attention to detail needs to be second to none
- Your communication skills must be exceptional, understanding when to adapt your language to your target audience
- It is vital you are a self-starter, we give you the freedom to work autonomously and we expect that you deliver
- Ideally you will hold a degree in Civil Engineering however all Engineering backgrounds are welcome, we’re just looking for the right fit
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
The benefits for you
Transdev is committed to expanding the horizons of our people by offering diverse career opportunities to make your mark and reach your maximum potential. Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQI+, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
If you can’t wait to start your career with a game changing global public transport company click the ‘Apply now’ button to go to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.
Applications close on December 3rd 2019.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Civil Structural,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2019, 12:55 pm