What do we offer?
The Transdev Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month accelerated career start and development path for recent university graduates. We have a range of positions available throughout our businesses with candidates coming from diverse disciplines. Last year we saw graduates join the business in Asset Management, Commercial, Service Delivery, Communications and Safety amongst a range of other departments.
We're looking for motivated individuals ready to take on new challenges, share their ideas and grow within the demanding transport sector. The program will commence in February 2020 and over 18 months you will get the chance to understand the Transdev business and work on real projects that impact the way cities live, work and travel!
The Transdev Graduate Program integrates on-the-job experience, mentoring, performance planning and feedback. We offer a real chance to start your career in a supportive environment where leadership is invested in your success.
What you bring
Generally, we look for graduates that have:
- The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to a range of stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly, this is essential in the Transdev environment,
- A base level of business acumen, having worked any part-time job whilst at University or completed an internship
- Completed a degree within the last 3 years. In the past, we have recruited individuals with Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Law, Commerce, Engineering, Science (Health & Safety) and Business degrees
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
- We are all about a positive attitude and resilience, if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
The benefits for you
Transdev is committed to expanding the horizons of our people by offering diverse career opportunities to make your mark and reach your maximum potential. Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month accelerated career start and development path. Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
If you are interested in our program and staying in touch please do click apply now. Please remember this is an expression of interest and will allow us to communicate our upcoming opportunities to you.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Engineering Mechanical,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2019, 1:55 pm