Our Sydney Light Rail business is undergoing huge change with the extension of our network. For this reason we need an eager Engineering graduate to join our team and assist the Design, Construction, Operations & Maintenance Manager. Throughout the program you will gain an intimate understanding of Light Rail systems and infrastructure being the go to person between our DCOM team and Asset Management. Among other activities you will support asset inspections, system commissioning activities, setup and delivery of reliability inputs and KPI tools. You will play a major role in communicating the needs of various stakeholders such as vendors, our government client, internal stakeholders and various other partners.
What you bring
- The ability to collaborate and work in a diverse team of individuals
- Communication will be key in this role, you need to be able to adapt to all level of stakeholders
- An inquisitive nature, we want individuals that love to think outside the box
- Ideally you will hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering however all backgrounds are welcome, we’re just looking for the right fit
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
The benefits for you
Transdev is committed to expanding the horizons of our people by offering diverse career opportunities to make your mark and reach your maximum potential. Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
Our recruitment process
Every individual has a critical role in running and developing our business at Transdev. Our people are truly at the heart of what we do so it’s important we find people that share the same values as we do. Our recruitment process is set up to reflect this. We not only consider university studies but we focus on real life experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Civil Structural,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2019, 12:59 pm