The Design, Construction, Operations and Maintenance (DCOM) team have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate. The successful graduate will see themselves grow into an integral part of the team project managing the implementation of systems into the business. On the daily you will be interacting with a range of stakeholders from government clients to our preferred vendors. Being a natural communicator you will ensure our systems are working at an optimum for or different employee groups. Through conducting workshops and building relationships you will understand critical user group requirements and ensure our systems cater to the business needs.
What you bring
- We value inclusion so you must be a collaborative individual to thrive in this role
- We are looking for a strong communicator that can naturally engage all levels of stakeholders
- A love for problem solving is a must, we want someone that appreciates the big picture
- Ideally you will hold a degree in Engineering or Project Management however all backgrounds are welcome, we’re just looking for the right fit
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
The benefits for you
Transdev is committed to expanding the horizons of our people by offering diverse career opportunities to make your mark and reach your maximum potential. Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
Our recruitment process
Every individual has a critical role in running and developing our business at Transdev. Our people are truly at the heart of what we do so it’s important we find people that share the same values as we do. Our recruitment process is set up to reflect this. We not only consider university studies but we focus on real life experience.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Civil Structural,...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2019, 12:55 pm