The Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) team play an integral role to ensuring Sydney’s light rail delivers thousands of safe customer journeys every day! If you enjoy variety this role will see you work with a team of senior professionals learning all facets of HSEQ. We can guarantee no two days will ever be the same! Being involved in safety inspections, incident investigations, risk assessments, developing reports, analyzing data and systems administration and creation is just the start. This role will see you work on unique projects and begin to take accountability early in your career!
What you bring
- We are looking for a process driven individual that enjoys taking a structured approach to problem solving
- We value inclusion so you must be a collaborative individual to thrive in this role
- We are looking for a strong communicator that can naturally engage all levels of stakeholders
- Experience in Rail Safety would be a huge benefit, however not essential
- Ideally you will hold a degree in Safety Engineering, OHS or WHS however all backgrounds are welcome, we’re just looking for the right fit
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
The benefits for you
Transdev is committed to expanding the horizons of our people by offering diverse career opportunities to make your mark and reach your maximum potential. Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
Our recruitment process
Every individual has a critical role in running and developing our business at Transdev. Our people are truly at the heart of what we do so it’s important we find people that share the same values as we do. Our recruitment process is set up to reflect this. We not only consider university studies but we focus on real life experience.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2019, 12:59 pm