We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource or Occupational Health & Safety graduate to begin their career in the dynamic and ever changing public transport industry. Working as an integral part of our team you will learn the ropes of our Return to Work and Rehabilitation strategy and eventually become solely responsible for administering this program. This role will see you focus on proactive health and wellbeing initiatives allowing you the chance to be accountable for implementing a new strategy. No two days will be the same as you gain exposure to a range of HR functions including Training, Recruitment, Remuneration & Benefits People Management.
What you bring
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships across the business
- The ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Being a quick learner is essential in the Transdev environment
- You will hold a degree in Human Resources, Occupational Health & Safety or related discipline
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience, if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
The benefits for you
Transdev is committed to expanding the horizons of our people by offering diverse career opportunities to make your mark and reach your maximum potential. Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month accelerated career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Science
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2019, 1:59 pm