Transdev are currently entering an exciting period focusing on maturing their approach to projects by setting up a Project Management Office. Integral to this will be the support from a highly organised and eager graduate. Your day could include training employees in our project management methodology, assisting with project planning, administration or implementing a suite of project tools to ensure success. This opportunity will give you the chance to learn and create networks in various departments ensuring you have endless career opportunities for the future. If you love interacting with a diverse range of people and have next level time management skills we need you!
What you bring
- You will be a natural communicator with the ability to change your style depending on audience
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills, you always arrive early!
- Ideally you will have completed a degree in Business, Management, Commerce, Project Management or Information Technology
- The ability to excel in a busy or stressful environment will really see you succeed
- You must know your way around excel and have the ability to convey data in simple formats
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
The benefits for you
Our Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month accelerated career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
If you can’t wait to start your career journey with a game changing global public transport company click the ‘Apply now’ button to go to our Transdev careers website and complete your application form online.
Applications close on Friday 18th October 2019
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2019, 1:59 pm