Transport for NSW is currently delivering the largest transport infrastructure program in Australia’s history. In fact, $52.2 billion of investment is building game-changing projects like Sydney Metro Northwest, the New Intercity Fleet, Regional Rail project and the Pacific Highway Upgrade – and that’s just the beginning. It’s all about shaping our cities, centres and communities’ for generations to come. Your work will impact, manage and improve our State’s interconnected transport system.
Make your move with Transport.
As a dynamic government organisation, Transport for NSW is looking for passionate and driven individuals from all walks of life to join us and our agencies: Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink, Sydney Metro and State Transit Authority.
We offer you an opportunity where your skills, talents and ambitions are recognised and encouraged. Your work will help impact, manage and improve our State’s interconnected transport system, creating positive change for nearly 8 million people that call NSW home.
Entry Level Talent Programs provide people with the opportunity to join our team as a Graduate, Cadet or Scholar.
We’re looking for talented people who are committed to these values:
- Customer Focus. The customer is at the centre of everything we do.
- Collaboration. By bringing specialist skills together in a collaborative environment, outcomes are improved.
- Integrity. We take responsibility for what we do. Consistently and uncompromisingly adhering to operating with honesty and transparency - we communicate openly with each other.
- Safety. The safety of our people and customers is always the priority.
- Solutions. The focus is on delivering sustainable and innovative solutions.
Location, location, location
You’ll find Transport offices and agencies throughout metropolitan Sydney as well as regional NSW.
Applicants have a choice of applying for either Sydney or Regional roles.
Find our Brochure here