You could make our roads ready for robot drivers. Imagine that.
Technology at Transurban goes beyond best practice. Our teams work at the bleeding edge of intelligent transport systems. They integrate roadside systems with weather data, develop intuitive payment apps and embrace the latest cloud thinking. The systems and applications we build, operate and maintain make travel easier. Here, you’ll make a difference you can feel.
The Intelligent Transport System (ITS) Intake Program will be a rotational program that provides you with the opportunity to join Transurban and develop a career in the ITS field within Technology. We are currently looking for recent graduates in mechanical, electrical and software for placements in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
Whichever part of Transurban you join, you can expect exposure to senior team members and industry specialists. We might be influencing the future of road travel globally, but we’re a small, friendly company at heart. You’ll find this out for yourself at regular networking events and through the support of your buddy, mentor and managers. You’ll discover the wider team are happy to answer questions – as well as ask for your input. Expect to be consulted: we value everyone’s ideas, and with curious, multi-talented people at every location we’re not short on ideas and diverse insights.
The impact you’ll have
- You will develop engineering specifications, designs and solutions for maintenance of assets, lifecycle planning and in support of projects
- Work closely with Project Managers to support the delivery of ITS projects involving the deployment of safety and mission critical systems in tunnels, bridges and open road environments
- Collaborate closely with Asset Managers and ITS Operations to support existing ITS through performance investigations, supportability and obsolescence studies and system enhancement studies
- Provide advice and contribute to the development and application of technical governance policies and procedures
- You’ll analyse reports on system performance and maintenance tasks
- Tailor made professional development program
- Social Club
- Further education assistance
- Paid volunteering day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Lifestyle leave
How to apply
To apply please submit your resume and academic transcript to Transurban Careers.
Don’t delay, applications will close Sunday, 20th May 2018.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.