Trend Micro, a global cybersecurity leader, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Fueled by decades of security expertise, global threat research and continuous innovation, Trend Micro's cybersecurity platform protects hundreds of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals across clouds, networks, devices, and endpoints. As a leader in cloud and enterprise cybersecurity, the platform delivers a powerful range of advanced threat defense techniques optimized for environments like AWS, Microsoft, and Google, and central visibility for better, faster detection and response. With 7,000 employees across 65 countries, Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Job Overview
Excellent learning opportunity for Accounting Graduate to take their first step in the Commercial world. This Graduate Accountant position is accountable for prompt and accurate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing as well as supporting Accounting Manager with day to day operations of accounting and administration functions. As the role develops, the Graduate Accountant will be more involved in month-end reporting, preparing key stakeholders reports with the opportunity to participate in various projects as they arise.
- Processing of employee reimbursements in accordance to Company policy and preparation of payment report for fortnightly payment cycle.
- Corporate Credit Card timely reconciliation and settlement.
- Processing of payables and vendor management.
- AR collection.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- AP & AR Aging Report preparation and analysis.
- Daily sales invoice and credit memo delivery to customers.
- Fixed Asset Maintenance and depreciation.
- Preparation of regular expense trackers.
- Month end general accrual preparation.
- Ad hoc manual journal vouchers processing (coding and entering into system).
- Banking and filing.
- Assist with internal and external audit process as required.
- Backup other Accounting tasks in absence of team members.
- Provide administrative support to Corporate Service function.
- Accept ad hoc duties and facilitate change as directed by Accounting Manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Characteristics
- Ideally Accounting or Actuary degree qualified, you will be looking to expand your skills further.
- Committed, eager and strong ability to learn.
- Strong attention to details with excellent time management.
- Demonstrated ability to work multi-task under pressure in a busy customer- focused environment (flexibility).
- Ability to meet deadlines and use your initiative to perform delegated tasks.
- High level of understanding of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, email and internet.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 1:59 pm