Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) is a leading global consumer products company that designs innovative, functional and environmentally responsible products that people love and trust. Founded in 1946, Tupperware’s signature container created the modern food storage category that revolutionized the way the world stores, serves and prepares food. Today, this iconic brand has more than 8,500 functional design and utility patents for solution-oriented kitchen and home products. With a purpose to nurture a better future, Tupperware products are an alternative to single-use items. The Company primarily distributes its products into nearly 80 countries through independent representatives around the world.
Tupperware Australia is part of this global organization, which offers thousands of people in Australia a way to set up and run their own business, working their own hours and controlling their own income. With over 60 years’ experience in helping people achieve their dreams through the Tupperware Business Opportunity, Tupperware is about more than just great products that set new standards in quality and design; it’s also about changing people’s lives through entrepreneurship, determination and personal development.
- Our Why Every day we nurture a better future
- Our How Through an obsession with designing innovative, functional, and environmentally responsible products
- Our What Lifetime-use products that people love and trust
- Our Values We do what’s right, We succeed as a team, We always improve
Tupperware Australia is at an exciting stage of its digital transformation strategy and we are looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate who would love to be a part of an exciting, critical priority project for the Company.
About the role:
This Graduate program is designed to identify emerging talent in the market to work initially on a 6-month critical priority project for Tupperware giving the ability for the Company to hire the best talent at entry-level positions to continue growing with Tupperware.
This role would work closely with the Marketing Communications and IT teams on the e-commerce rollout project to be launched in December 2020. This is a 6-month fixed-term contract role with view to permanency.
Some key deliverables of the role would be;
- Preparation of the e-commerce website for launch and on-going maintenance
- Provide valuable insights to the team through research in the digital marketing space
- Competitive discovery – review our competitors and how they are promoting products/services, especially on social media
- Follow most Tupperware social media accounts and seek out appropriate content
- Recommend influencers in our category working with the Marketing Communications Manager
- Review and supply an overview of other successful MLM businesses (as outlined by the Marketing Communications Manager)
- Implement actual communications, such as an EDM or Facebook ad (with training on the digital communications space)
The ideal candidate will be a Bachelor of Media and Communication (or similar) graduate in the last semester of studies with demonstrated high academic achievement. You would also be involved in extra-curricular activities that encourage your participation and development in other important areas of your personal and professional life, leading you to establish a comprehensive balance and perform diverse roles.
Knowledge and skills inclusive of but not limited to:
- Familiarity of eCommerce consumer experience and market in Australia
- Experience working with Shopify or similar platform
- Experience working with Photoshop and Illustrator is highly desirable
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in eCommerce
- Strong attention to detail and ability to develop processes to improve accuracy over time
- Confident and driven to be the best
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and make a significant contribution
- Solid project management/organizational skills including multi-tasking, and prioritization
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer centricity mindset
- High level of interpersonal skills to work with others with varying levels of education and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic and creative
- Driven, hands-on approach to work and an excellent team player
- Innovation mindset
- Challenging status quo attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you’re looking to join a business where people are as passionate as you, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your resume along with a cover letter outlining how you meet the above requirements and a copy of your academic transcript to [email protected] by 30th October 2020.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 12:55 pm