Right around the globe, people are using transportation, buildings, and assets that Graduates at Turner & Townsend have helped to deliver. For more than 75 years, as an independent professional services company, we have been making the difference, transforming performance for a green, inclusive, and productive world. With a growing team of over 10,000 in 50 different countries, we specialise in programme, project and cost management and consulting in the property, infrastructure, and natural resources sectors. It’s our people who set us apart; we love a challenge. We are stronger together, and we recognise and nurture potential to bring out the best in everyone. Join our CEO and hundreds of our employees who started out as Graduates at Turner & Townsend and start making a difference to people’s lives every day.
The opportunities available to Graduates at Turner & Townsend are unparalleled; from Perth's Children’s Hospital and Eastland Shopping Centre to Sydney Metro in Australia, our Graduates are working on world-class projects. You won’t be joining a run-of-the-mill Program; each Graduate’s two-year experience is bespoke while all enjoy:
- Full-time permanent employment from day one
- A blend of formal learning and practical development
- The opportunity to obtain company-paid professional accreditation including study support
- Mentorship from industry leaders
- Peer to peer coaching
- Flexible ways of working
As a Graduate in our cost management teams, you’ll work on some of the most iconic projects in the world for industry leaders, driving the commercial agenda to meet our client's expectations. As a cost manager you will be driven to create the best possible commercial outcome for your client. We do this by working as one with the wider client team including designers, architects, engineers, specialist advisors, contractors, and specialist suppliers. In addition to core cost management services our teams also provide strategic delivery and operational advice.
Your career in cost management will create a foundation for success in the future, learning about the key commercial principles, procurement and buying strategies, commercial mechanisms, and contracting arrangements. You will learn how to intelligently engage with suppliers and deliver success for our clients. You will receive leading, recognised training to become chartered with Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) plus wider training in behaviours to become a true leader.
Our Graduates are strategic, analytical thinkers who see solutions where others see challenges. They come from diverse backgrounds though are committed to making a difference and share a genuine enthusiasm for how the world works. We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have obtained an undergraduate degree in a relevant field since 2022, or will graduate before February 2024
- Are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian resident or have the right to work in Australia
- Have a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Are clearly motivated for joining the construction industry at Turner & Townsend, specifically
- Are passionate about pursuing a career in the discipline for which you are applying
- Possess a growth-mindset and a love for learning on the job
We believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people strengthen us. It’s important to us that our recruitment process is easily accessible for you so please reach out to [email protected] for a confidential discussion, as we’re happy to make changes to support the needs of individuals.
Turner & Townsend are ranked #90 in the 2023 Australian Financial Review Top 100 Graduate Employers. Find out more about what it’s like to work at Turner & Townsend on our GradConnection page.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering, Planning and Surveying
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm