Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets?
- get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
- learn all about equity and debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
You will be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You will be working closely with, and learning from, the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as our product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
You need to be graduating in 2022. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
The Global Banking Women's Scholarship is designed to provide candidates that are in their penultimate year at university with exposure to UBS and the financial services industry.
We will provide successful candidates a $A5,000 financial scholarship in addition to a 2021/22 Summer Internship position at UBS.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Please complete your application by 7 May 2021.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Investment Banking,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 2:00 am