UFO Display Solutions is identified as a market leader in the point of sale and display products industry based on integrity and sound core values. Seeking a Graduate Industrial Designer to join their dynamic team.
With offices located in Melbourne and Sydney; UFO’s streamlined procedures take advantage of manufacturing in either Australia or China. Their manufacturing plant manages storage and distribution, servicing both local and national needs on a daily basis.
With a broad range of POS experience across a wide range of industries, UFO Display Solutions supply a creative cost effect solution.
The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design process; from taking design briefs, designing point of sale/shop fitting displays and supporting production. This is a fast paced, highly dynamic position that will suit a very organised and driven individual with a passion and excitement for Design.
Ideally, the candidate will be familiar with the SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Adobe suite.
Based in Braeside, VIC, the successful candidate will be part of the UFO design team, working closely with sales and production. Critical to success will be your proactive and hands on approach coupled with good people skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Basic working knowledge in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Degree level qualification in either Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- A passion for product development and design.
- Good understanding of design for manufacture.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and willing to be hands on.
- Well organised and proficient in time management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to enable development of good working relationships with the UFO team and clients.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Quality Control.
- Friendly team environment.
- Great working conditions.
- Being a part of the future developments.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and advice that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We want to hear about you and how your experience applies to this role.
Please answer the below questions.
- What CAD packages have you used?
- Describe any relevant work experience you have had.
- What hobbies do you have?
Resume - Please share most current Academic Transcripts of Results.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Industrial Design, Project Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- 3 Walker St Braeside, VIC 3195Locations:
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm