Fast Retailing, the group parent of the global UNIQLO clothing brand, is offering a unique opportunity for motivated, high-achieving undergraduates from all corners of the globe to come together. Join us to devise exciting possibilities for a dynamic, innovation-driven company that is focused on nurturing strong managers, celebrating diversity, and pursuing a responsible, sustainable business.
The GMP is a 5-day intensive business study program in which you are provided with a unique opportunity in having business sessions with industry specialists in order to know more about the fashion-retailing industry and Fast Retailing’s business. During the 5 Days, you will have chances to improve leadership and project management skills through discussing with industry specialists and collaborating with international students to tackle and propose solutions toward global business issues.
What’s in it for You:
- Gain deeper insights into the retailing industry
- Improve leadership & teamwork skills in multicultural settings
- Develop project management skills through actual projects
- Interact with group executives and experts in the industry
- Acquire mentorship from local senior managers during GMP
- Opportunities to engage in Fast Retailing’s future recruitment
Who we’re looking for:
- Undergraduates from all around the world
- Aspire to be global business leaders
- Possess leadership and teamwork skills
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel on-site to Tokyo Japan (23rd July - 29th July 2023)
- Application: 12th Dec 2022 – 22nd Jan 2023
- Assessment & Interviews: Feb 2023 – March 2023
- Program: 23rd July 2023 – 29th July 2023 (travel date inclusive)
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Locations:Tokyo (Japan)
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2023, 12:55 pm