Our Vacation Program Opportunities
We are proud to offer the below undergraduate opportunities:
- Human Resources: Contribute to the enhancement and development of Organisational Development practices, creation and delivery of training, learning and development modules for professionals, and management of our career pathway programs (Caboolture).
- Management Accounting: Gain experience in the role of a management accountant, developing experience in month-end deliverables, variance analysis, reporting, budgeting, and responding to business wide ad hoc requests and queries (Caboolture).
- Communications/Marketing: Contribute to Unitywater’s drought response, creating communication works on drought relief initiatives and practices, whilst working with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver internal and external communication specialist works and external marketing material for our customers (Maroochydore).
- Environmental Science/Management: Working with our Trade Waste Officers, Compliance Officers and Account Managers, you will assist in customer compliance initiatives, activities, and environmental strategies (Morayfield).
- Science: This dynamic work placement will provide opportunity to work on Water Quality and Water Science projects, including recycled water, data analysis, database management, legislative requirement reviews, and laboratory and sampling work (Morayfield).
- Engineering (1): Gain experience in our Network Engineering team in the management of water and waste water engineering, incident response, and risk management (Maroochydore).
- Engineering (2): Working within our Asset Performance team, gain exposure to water and sewerage asset management and mechanical engineering renewals projects (Maroochydore or Caboolture).
- Engineering (3): Gain experience in an industrial automation environment, where you will gain hands on experience in operations technology, alarm rationalisation, site audits, and a scope of electrical engineering works (Morayfield).
- Engineering (4): Contribute to the Treatment Plants team, reviewing and updating piping and instrumentation diagram drawings, assist with process data collation and analysis, and learn about waste water treatment plant operations and process (Maroochydore or Morayfield).
In addition to partial completion of a relevant tertiary qualification, we are looking for students who demonstrate a strong sense of commitment, adaptability, a willingness to learn and to make a positive contribution to our business.
Unitywater promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. Unitywater encourages people with diverse abilities, Aboriginal Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
We are creating better together:
Our values Reliability, Safety, Honesty & Integrity, Efficiency, One Team and Innovation help us to create better together. That’s why we are committed to working as a team that values the unique contributions of all our people. Unitywater actively encourages candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply
To join our Vacation Program, please clearly indicate which position you are applying for, and submit a cover letter and resume online.
Applications close: 13 September 2020
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Communications, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 7:00 am