Location: Edinburgh, SA, AU, 5111
Ventia in partnership with the Australian Defence Force are currently seeking an Data Engineer to sponsor the Estate Data configuration and Control Improvement in support of the Regional Asset Management Office delivering the strategic asset management plan.
This position will see you a 12 month, fixed term position based at RAAF Edinburgh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and control the data scope for technical categories for estate asset data base improvement and ongoing review
- Provide Estate Data Configuration Control SME support for internal and external stakeholders
- Input into the development of the Asset Data Base improvement schedule and plans
- Liaise closely with the Technical Officers, and Estate Appraisal Data and Planning Coordinators to ensure asset data adheres with the applicable legislation, standards, industry best practice.
- Maintain a knowledge of upcoming major asset change out activities on bases
- Provide monthly reporting to the Regional Asset Manager on compliance and volume of Asset Data Change
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant Degree in Data Science or a related discipline
- Would suit Graduate Engineer
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills Database, Excel, Word
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholder
- Must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance and must be an Australian Citizen.
About the Company
Ventia is one of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 125199
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Defence
- Work rights:
Adelaide, Regional South...
- Program duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 12:59 pm