As a graduate at Veolia, you’ll join a global team of experts delivering environmental solutions across water, waste and energy management. We are big on rethinking sustainability and one that sees opportunities where others see a challenge. We see the world as it should be, not just as it is.
We think global and act local, and have a presence in 48 countries, employing nearly 169,000 people globally.
- We employ 4,000 people across Australia and New Zealand who work across 240+ sites
- We operate three major waste-to-energy facilities
- We generate 60,000 megawatt hours through renewable energy sources
- We manage 123 water and wastewater treatment plants
- We collect 2.1M tonnes of solid waste each year
We’re looking for graduates who are passionate about helping our customers realise positive change every day, and who want to be part of creating solutions for some of the world’s most complex environmental problems.
If successful, you’ll be joining a team of globally connected problem solvers.
You’ll also be able to draw on the expertise of our large business, amazing people, and proven track record to support you in truly making a difference.
Are you ready to be part of the solution?