- Start an exciting career with the pioneers of sustainable waste and energy solutions
- Be a part of the solution across sustainable water, waste and energy management
- Fast-track your career with a two-year graduate program, with rotations across a variety of projects
As a graduate at Veolia, you’ll join a global team of experts delivering environmental solutions across water, waste and energy management. Over a two year program, you will receive a well-balance approach to continuous learning through a program that will fast-track your career, help build your skills as a future leader and provide an opportunity to work across innovative and first of their kind projects.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to work across a variety of state of the art projects and sites throughout Queensland which may include:
- QGC Water Treatment Facility - Working closely with a skilled team of Engineers, electricians, Instrument technicians, you'll get to see first hand how ultrafiltration, ion exchange, reverse osmosis and brine concentration equipment works.
- TiTree Bioreactor Facility - Gain an understanding and assist the Operations team with the biological decomposition process – known as anaerobic digestion. This includes the process of precise management of the water balance within the system.
- Western Corridor - Operations and maintenance of recycled water treatment plants and pipelines, assisting the Engineering team with pipeline easement management, including consultation with local agricultural landholders and ecological restoration management.
- Desalination Plant - Gain a strong understanding of the Gold Coast Desalination Plant operations, including the intake, pre-treatment, reverse osmosis, post treatment and dispersal process.
What You Bring
At Veolia we're looking for talented people, team players and progressive thinkers who can communicate their ideas convincingly. You will:
- Have successfully completed or are due to complete your Engineering degree between 2020 and 2022 with a major in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Be confident in communicating with others and work well in team environments
- Take initiative, adapt well to change and have a genuine desire for continuous learning
- Understand the importance of safety and the assessment of risk to create a safe workplace for yourself and for those around you
As a Veolia graduate you will have the opportunity to be part of our annual bonus program and access our employee benefits & well-being program as well as a permanent position offered upon successful completion of your two year program.
Are you ready to be part of the solution?
At Veolia, diversity and inclusion are not nice to haves, but business imperatives that require everyone’s support. To us, diversity simply means difference – difference in thinking, background, sexual orientation, gender, age, ethnicity and other life experiences.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 11:59 pm