You’re an ambitious problem-solver, passionate about the environment and wanting to set yourself up for a world full of possibilities.
You want to be part of a program that will fast-track your career, help build your skills as a future leader and provide an opportunity to work across innovative and first of their kind projects. Being part of a diverse and inclusive workforce is also important to you - you recognise that good ideas can come from anywhere and that feeling safe and included gets the best results.
Not wanting to sit on the sidelines, you’re looking for a program that allows you to be part of the solution!
Throughout our two year program, you will receive a well-balanced approach to continuous learning through these types of activities:
- Education - Our Graduate Development Program will form the backbone of your professional development with Veolia and will include face to face training sessions, mentorship from senior leaders throughout the business and opportunities to work on live projects while being supported by your managers and team mates.
- Experience - You will rotate through our business (including interstate), working on state of the art projects and visiting some of our world class facilities and sites such as Water Treatment Facilities, Waste to Energy Plants, Desalination Plants and Woodlawn which is one of the largest eco-precincts in Australia and features Solarfarms, Windfarms, Aquaculture, Agriculture and Landfill Gas Engines that produce clean energy.
- Exposure - You will have access to our Senior Leadership Team including networking and social events, coaching and mentorship opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in an exciting Innovation Challenge that will take place in your second year with us.
What can Veolia’s Graduate program offer you?
- Permanent position offered upon successful completion of your 2 year program
- A competitive salary, annual increases, the opportunity to be a part of our annual bonus program and access to perks such as Veolia’s employee benefits including our health and wellbeing program
- Different career development paths, assistance with further education and global mobility
We have the following graduate roles
- Engineering Graduate – Australia: New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria, New Zealand: Auckland. This program is open to graduates that have studied Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental or Traffic/Transport Engineering either as an undergraduate or postgraduate discipline or as a degree major.
- Commerce graduate – Australia: Victoria. This program is open to graduates that have studied Business, Commerce, Supply Chain or Logistics as an undergraduate or postgraduate discipline or as a degree major.
- Data graduate – Australia: New South Wales. This program is open to graduates that have studied Data Science or Data Engineering as an undergraduate or postgraduate discipline or as a degree major.
- Finance/Commerce/Business graduate – Australia: New South Wales. This program is open to graduates that have studied Finance, Commerce or Business as an undergraduate or postgraduate discipline or as a degree major.
Are you ready to be part of the solution?
Applications Open: 1 July 2019
Applications Close: 4 August 2019
The application process:
Complete the application form. Tell us about who you are, your skills and experience. In the application form you will be able to:
- Select your chosen location and position
- Outline your motivation for a role at Veolia
- Outline your previous experiences (for example: educational, extra-curricular, work experience etc.)
You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Proof of permanent residency or Australia citizenship
- A copy of your most recent academic results (or if you’ve completed a postgraduate, you’ll need to upload a copy of your undergraduate results). Alternatively, you can provide a My eQuals link
- A copy of your CV
A cover letter is not required to make an application to the Veolia graduate program.
Your application form will subsequently be reviewed by a member of the Veolia recruitment team.
This includes an online logical, numerical and verbal abilities assessment.
The assessment is not time capped and both your accuracy and the time taken to complete the assessment are factored into your overall score.
Once you have completed the abilities assessments, you will receive a report with personalised feedback.
The video interview provides Veolia to learn more about your motivation and key attributes.
You can complete the video interview at your leisure during the allotted experience through the online portal. Typically, the video interview should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.
Your video responses will then be reviewed by a member of the Veolia recruitment team.
Activities and in-person interview:
The final stage of the recruitment process is an in-person assessment centre.
There will an individual activity, a group activity and an interview with hiring representatives from Veolia.
Find out if you have been successful:
If you are successful, we will make contact shortly after the assessment centre. There may be some onboarding documentation that we ask you to complete.
Regardless of the assessment centre outcome, we are committed to providing feedback to all applicants that attended an assessment centre.