Full time - Permanent roles based in Brisbane CBD
Growing ASX listed Multidiscipline Engineering business
Salary $65,000 - $70,000 package
With over 30 years of experience providing engineering and operations services to the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, Verbrec operates across Australia and New Zealand delivering breakthrough solutions in engineering, project delivery and asset performance through our companies LogiCamms, OSD Pipelines and Competency Training.
Verbrec offers our clients a better way of working, with high performance, a relentless safety focus, and accountable, people-focused culture. We work with leading owners and operators in hydrocarbons, minerals and metals, and infrastructure sectors. Verbrec is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:VBC).
About the role
It is an exciting time for our Digital Industry team nationally as we see continued growth with local and national projects kicking off. This growth has created an opportunity for a Graduate Digital Industry Engineer to join our Brisbane team.
As a Graduate Digital Industry Engineer, you will be required to work closely with our Lead Engineers and Project Managers to ensure that the project requirements are being consistently met. As such you will be required to demonstrate the following on an ongoing basis:
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to your team members.
- Identify and meet the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on project outcomes.
- Development of tenders/bids and the ability to manage the work to budgets
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills to develop detailed engineering designs using the appropriate methods, tools, processes, and software.
- Attention to detail to ensure that design work is completed in accordance with all applicable specifications, regulations and standards.
- Shows drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and fault-finding skills.
- An attitude to drive innovation through all parts of the design and implementation process.
- Capable of detailed review / checking of others' work within own discipline.
You will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated experience delivering process control systems for water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Four-Year Degree level qualifications in either Electrical, Control Systems or Mechatronics Engineering
- Advanced SCADA design and implementation skills for Schneider Electric's GeoSCADA Expert.
- Experience with Programming languages including Python, C#, Visual Basic, SQL.
- Experience with Hexagon PlantState Integrity.
- Experience with SAP Crystal Reports.
And ideally the following:
- Exceptional design and implementation skills for capability with PLC and RTU platforms (i.e. Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens, and Emerson).
- Application of industrial internet / Industry 4.0 to leverage the power of smart machines and real-time analytics.
- Alarm Rationalisation Workshop experience.
The new Verbrec brand represents our evolution and continued growth by leveraging emerging techniques and technologies for the benefit of our clients. Evolution, engineered.
Our Vision - Meeting the future by engineering transformative solutions through full project and asset lifecycles.
Our Promise to You - We believe in passionate and innovative people delivering our success. We take pride in seeing our people continually develop their career opportunities and access wonderful employee benefits. We offer our people engaging and challenging work, the opportunity for personal success and, a fun and friendly culture. We are an inclusive workplace and we believe in diversity and opportunity for all.
Visit us at https://verbrec.com/ to learn more about your career with Verbrec.
*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply*
** Please note, a satisfactory National Criminal Check will be required prior to commencement of employment **
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm