Graduate Locations: Perth CBD
Disciplines: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Control Systems and Software
With over 30 years of experience providing engineering and operations services to the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, Verbrec operates across Australia and New Zealand delivering breakthrough solutions in engineering, project delivery and asset performance through our companies LogiCamms, OSD and Competency Training.
Verbrec offers our clients a better way of working, with high performance, a relentless safety focus, and accountable, people-focused culture. We work with leading owners and operators in hydrocarbons, minerals and metals, and infrastructure sectors. Verbrec is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:VBC).
About our Graduate Program
Verbrec offers its Graduates a flexible 2-year program that will develop you both technically and professionally. We give you the tools and support you need towards becoming an engineer and attaining your professional recognition.
The program integrates a mix of hands on and structured learning through;
- Individual mentors and a structured learning program,
- Rotations across disciplines including our Project Management team,
- Cross locational projects with other graduates,
- Access to our Graduate e-learning portal with a variety of courses available at your fingertips,
- Graduate Membership with Engineers Australia,
- Access to external training, lunch and learns and conferences,
- Site visits and opportunities for sited based placements,
- Tools and technical training steered towards your professional development.
If you are driven individual, have a professional curiosity in all that you do, and work with inspired teams every day, Verbrec is the team for you to develop your career. We look for Graduates that want to make a difference in the engineering community, who can offer:
- A high performing result with a recent and relevant degree,
- A mix of work and life experiences that reflect our values and Graduate program,
- A desire to work on a range of learning opportunities and teams,
- A passion to deliver for customers and your teammates.
For a challenging and rewarding start to your career apply now for our 2022 Graduate intake .
The new Verbrec brand represents our evolution and continued growth by leveraging emerging techniques and technologies for the benefit of our clients. Evolution, engineered.
Our Vision - Meeting the future by engineering transformative solutions through full project and asset lifecycles.
Our Promise to You - We believe in passionate and innovative people delivering our success. We take pride in seeing our people continually develop their career opportunities and access wonderful employee benefits. We offer our people engaging and challenging work, the opportunity for personal success and, a fun and friendly culture. We are an inclusive workplace and we believe in diversity and opportunity for all.
Visit us at https://verbrec.com/ to learn more about your career with Verbrec.
*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply*
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm