The Veris Graduate Program is designed for talented and passionate graduates who are wanting to join a dynamic and innovative organisation and a national leader in the Surveying, Spatial and Planning Industry.
The Digital & Spatial team here at Veris provides leadership in 3D data and technology. Core to our spatial team are our services in terrestrial laser scanning, mobile laser scanning, drone imagery and LiDAR, metrology and hydrography. Our digital teams focus on 3D modelling (BIM), GIS, 3D visualisations, analytics and geospatial advisory.
To achieve our aspirations, we are simplifying the delivery of the data value-chain from capture through to insights. Our spatial capability captures the real world to produce 3D data and models, with our digital capability using analytics to convert the 3D data into knowledge and insights for our valued clients.
The Veris Graduate Program offers you:
- A dynamic 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Rotation opportunities through our various sections giving you the opportunity to explore what is right for you
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Opportunities to connect with our Graduate community across Australia, share your experiences and learn from each another
- Our program operates across a number of locations in Australia including; Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Tasmania and Far North Queensland.
To be eligible for the Veris Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian Citizenship
- Be due to graduate in 2020 or if you have already completed your studies, your graduation date must be within the past 2 years at the time of application
Applicants who are granted an interview will need to provide copies of academic transcripts prior to interview
If you wish to find out more, please contact our HR team via [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Systems, Information Technology, Intelligence, Planning...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Level 12, 3 Hasler Road Osborne Park WA 6017Locations:
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2021, 12:59 pm