The Veris Graduate Program has been designed for talented and passionate graduates who are wanting to join a dynamic and innovative organisation and the national leader in the Surveying, Spatial and Planning Industry.
Join the only business in Australia to offer the full range of surveying and spatial services. The Veris Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to rotate through our key disciplines
Our Property Survey teams are made up of land surveyors and registered cadastral surveyors who have extensive industry expertise. Utilising cutting edge equipment and technology our surveyors keep up to date with world's best practice through our membership of industry bodies and rigorous ongoing professional development programmes.
Our Engineering Survey teams specialise in supporting high-end engineering and construction projects including; Railways, Tunnels, Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Earthworks, Customised monitoring projects and pipelines.
Our Digital & Spatial teams provide leadership in 3D data and technology. Core to our spatial team are our services in terrestrial laser scanning, mobile laser scanning, drone imagery and LiDAR, metrology and hydrography. Our digital teams focus on 3D modelling (BIM), GIS, 3D visualisations, analytics and geospatial advisory.
The Veris Graduate Program offers you:
- A dynamic 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Rotation opportunities through our various sections giving you the opportunity to explore what is right for you
- Get real industry experience. Work with industry leaders via our on the job training program
- Join our soft skills development sessions and grow your leadership ability
- Opportunities to connect with our Graduate community across Australia, share your experiences and learn from each another
- Our program operates across a number of locations in Australia including; Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Tasmania and Far North Queensland.
To be eligible for the Veris Graduate Program you must be:
- Australian permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- Be due to graduate in 2021 or if you have already completed your studies, your graduation date must be within the past 2 years at the time of application If you wish to find out more, please contact our HR team via [email protected]
- Bachelor of Surveying
- Bachelor or Surveying and Spatial Science
- Diploma of Surveying
- Certificate IV in Surveying
- Certificate IV in Spatial Information Services
- Diploma of Spatial Information Services
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on the apply now button.
Applications must include a copy of your up to date CV, a Cover Letter outlining why you wish to join the Veris Graduate Program and a copy of your academic transcripts
If you wish to find out more, please contact our HR team via [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Planning and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 1:59 pm