The Veris Graduate Program has been designed for talented and passionate graduates who are wanting to join a dynamic and innovative organisation and the national leader in the Surveying, Spatial and Planning Industry.
Our 12 month Urban Design and Town Planning Graduate Program offers you a dynamic 12 months learning and experiencing all elements of the design and planning process.
Our Urban Design & Town Planning team here at Veris have experience in major development applications, crown lease variations, subdivisions, environmental impact assessments and more.
Our dedicated team of planners demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the relevant Local and State Government Policies, legislation and statutory frameworks. We have also established strong working relationships with key Council and State Government Offices and Authorities across Australia. Combined with our significant experience, our team have the skills, knowledge and passion to ensure that you are mentored by some of the industry's best.
The Veris Graduate Program offers you:
- A dynamic 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Get real industry experience. Work with industry leaders via our on the job training program
- Join our soft skills development sessions and grwo your leadership ability
- Opportunities to connect with our Graduate community across Australia, share your experiences and learn from each another
- Our program operates across a number of locations in Australia including; Melbourne, Brisbane and Far North Queensland.
To be eligible for the Veris Graduate Program you must be:
- Australian permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- Be due to graduate in 2021 or if you have already completed your studies, your graduation date must be within the past 2 years at the time of application
If you wish to find out more, please contact our HR team via [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 12, 3 Hasler Road Osborne Park WA 6017Locations:
Brisbane, Regional Queensland,...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:3rd May 2021, 1:59 pm