At the heart of who we are is our purpose of enriching community experiences. It’s what unites us, and what drives us. And when we talk community, we are talking about all our communities; our retailers, consumers, investors, partners and our people. All are important to us, and we value them greatly.
At Vicinity, your future starts today! And in order to plan for that future, we are running an 18 month Graduate Program commencing in May 2021.
The program will include 3 x 6 month rotations spread across our shopping destinations, operations teams and corporate business.
We will be selecting 4 University Graduates who display the competencies and potential to take on a broad range of commercial roles at the end of the Program.
Targeting those who have studied relevant degrees in Commerce, Marketing, Property, and HR, Vicinity aims to provide a unique, progressive professional pathway program which combines elements of career & personal development, mentorship and on the job learning.
Whilst we will endeavour to place graduates in permanent roles at the end of the program, this will not be guaranteed.
What will you bring?
You will be eager to learn and have the courage to give something a go. You will have some experience gained through working whilst studying. Renowned for your curiosity and can-do attitude, you will have the ability to learn on the go, willingness to meet team members from across the business and explore the fast-paced environment of our industry.
We Imagine a Better Way
- You are open to learning new things
- You are willing to give something a go
- You enjoy seeking new perspectives that can contribute to your knowledge of our business.
We Embrace Difference
- You enjoy seeking different perspectives that can contribute to your knowledge of our business
- You assess differing skill sets and styles to adjust your approach as required.
- You are willing to apply your own knowledge and experience.
We Always Collaborate
- You are an excellent team player who enjoys building relationships.
- You are willing to meet team members from across the business.
- You are excited by our industry and want to learn from a wide variety of people. Please note the selection process will include a video interview at the first stage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Property, Retail
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2021, 12:59 pm