Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Full Time Salary
Sea World, Main Beach, Gold Coast
About the role:
To assist with providing engineering, maintenance, reliability and administration services to both existing and new projects, that align with VRTP’s requirements and business objectives.
- Ensure that Engineering designs produced comply with VRTP and business specific OHS policies and procedures
- Assist in the facilitation of all technical, maintenance & reliability projects for VRTP, including the design and preparation of user requirements in compliance with ride manufacturer’s specifications & departmental policy and procedures.
- Maintain and create policy, procedure and project documentation in conjunction with regulatory standards and OHS authorities when and where required.
- Provide conceptual and analytical skills, with the ability to work logically through a process to identify and resolve technical problems
- Manage & resolve Figtree compliance in accordance to OH&S & VRTP procedures and regulatory authorities.
- Organise and prepare; associated documents, user requirements, system requirements, installation procedures, verifications and validations, testing and commissioning, asset handover, type approval and maintenance procedures for engineering systems for VRTP.
- Manage and document the ROCOM process when required. Facilitating any risk assessments and reporting as required
- Investigate incidents and failures of components and equipment when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Thorough understanding in the development of technical, design, construction and maintenance engineering solutions, and the application of new technology and techniques
- Self-organisation, problem solving & time management skills with excellent communication, consultation & delegation with a strong focus on quality control
- Working knowledge of SAP & Maximo (desirable).
- Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
- Food and beverage and retail discounts
- Unique team member events
- Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectaculars Heartland, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment whilst ‘Creating joy and memories that last lifetimes!’
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 1:59 pm