Vincents is a multi-award winning, full-service firm employing over 230 people across six offices. Your new role is positioned in our Insolvency & Reconstruction team. Led by 6 Directors across Brisbane and Sydney our Insolvency & Reconstruction team are experts in their field who enjoy the challenge of investigative reporting, acting as statutory trustees, undertaking administrations, liquidations, bankruptcies, receiverships, financial or strategic analysis of business practice (turnaround plans) and the provision of expert testimony.
This role will see you working in a close-knit team, dedicated to administering all forms of corporate and personal insolvency and reconstruction matters.
Your responsibilities will see you involved in all forms of corporate and personal insolvencies, including:
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary administrations
- Court Liquidations
- Part X – Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce or Business
- Work experience in a similar role (highly regarded)
- Committed to completing CA or CPA, or enrolment confirmed
- High attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in addition to great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and as part of a team
How to Apply
To apply click on the Apply Now button below, submitting your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest of confidence.
Enquiries to the People & Culture team at [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm